Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Attention Support......Here is a major g...
Attention Support......Here is a major gripe I'd love to see fixed as others I'm sure.

2228 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-24 20:49:20

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    BillQ1971
    2015-01-22 22:12:35
    Take any vehicle name one heck do an auto scan for that vehicle. It pops up numerous codes various modules. Yet if you try to do a print out of all codes in every module it won't.You have to back out of everything.Then on the main logo screen hit history. The vehicle you just scanned is in the history. Hit print and now it will print out all the codes per every module.

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    Firimari

2015-01-24 20:49:20

At home now but from memory, after doing an autoscan hit the report button at the bottom.  Then the floppy disc/save button at the top.   I save all my autoscans, then they are available to print from the data manager under pdf.  I think there is a print button available at that point.

It is odd that when you open a pdf  in the data manager the only print option is cloud print.  On the screen where it shows all your saved pdf there is a button to the right of the back arrow in the upper left.  Hit this and you can select 1 or more pdf to print or delete.
  Total1 Pages